Jun 6th, 2010 by Annie
Szechuan Noodles Recipe
This flavorful Szechuan Noodle recipe is very basic and easy to make.
Inspired by Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress
Prep time: 10 minutes Serves: 4-6
- 1 12 ounce package of Chuka Soba Oriental Style Noodles (or your favorite brand)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (or more) of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (or your favorite brand)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cook the noodles according the package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water and set aside in large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, chili sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Pour over noodles. Top with sesame seeds and chopped green onion.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.