Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Serves: 8
- 1 large and crusty Italian or French loaf, homemade or from your local baker
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt or Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place crusty loaf on baking sheet. With pastry brush, liberally spread olive oil all over top and sides of loaf.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary over top of loaf, then sprinkle with salt.
- Place loaf in oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.