Ultra Vanilla Cake with Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting Recipe
This simply delicious vanilla cake mix based recipe is topped with a wonderfully rich and creamy marshmallow frosting.
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 40 minutes | Serves: 1 large cake
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 3½-ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- 4 sticks (2 cups) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 16-ounce container of Marshmallow Fluff or 2 7-ounce containers of Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Cream*
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two round cake pans.
- Beat all ingredients together, except the chopped white chocolate chips, in large bowl with mixer on low just to moisten. Then beat on medium 2 minutes. Stir in chips. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Frosting: In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy. Sift in the powdered sugar, then beat until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla, then stir in the marshmallow cream until well blended.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.