Preparation: 15 minutes | Chill: 30 minutes | Serves: 8
- 3/4 cup Irish cream
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1/4 cup grated semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 slices cut 1/2″ thick of angel food cake, then cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 large oatmeal cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated semi-sweet chocolate
- In a medium bowl, beat Irish cream, softened cream cheese, whipped topping and instant pudding until thick and creamy.
- Fold in grated chocolate. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Make the pecan-toffee topping by combining chopped pecans, toffee bits, crumbled oatmeal cookies, and grated semi-sweet chocolate. Mix well.
- Assemble parfaits in Irish coffee mugs. First add a layer of four cubes of angel food cake, then a layer of pudding mixture, then a layer of pecan-toffee crunch. Repeat one more time. Top with heaping tablespoon of whipped topping and sprinkle with pecan-toffee crunch.