Easy Glazed Irish Whiskey Cake Recipe
This Easy Irish Whiskey Cake is very moist, great tasting and simple to prepare.
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 1 hour | Yield: 1 cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Irish whiskey
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube or bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine all the cake ingredients. With an electric mixer, beat on high, scraping bowl, for 4 minutes. Pour into a lightly greased tube pan.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour, until lightly browned on top. Remove from oven, but leave cake in pan.
- As soon as cake is removed from oven, prepare the glaze by heating butter, sugar and whiskey in saucepan. Stir glaze while bringing to gentle boil for about 5 minutes. Poke holes all over cake with fork or toothpick. Pour glaze over cake (cake is still in pan) and allow cake to cool for for 2 hours before removing from pan. Tastes even better the next day.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.