Prep: 15 minutes | Freeze: 8 hours | Serves: 8
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened (but not melted)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Serve with Whipped Cream
- Combine the ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup in a large bowl. Stir until smooth and the color is uniform. Slowly fold in the pudding mix. Stir until pudding is fully incorporated into the filling. Pour the filling into pie crust.
- Freeze for 8 hours, or until firm. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and add a dollop of whipped cream to each serving or trim the pie with the whipped cream.