Chilled Cucumber Yogurt Soup Recipe
Chilled cucumber soup is cool and refreshing and a breeze to make. Pita chips would taste great alongside this soup
Chilled cucumber soup is cool and refreshing and a breeze to make. No cooking required! Pita chips would taste great alongside this soup.
Inspired by Those Who Save Us
Prep: 15 minutes Serves: 8
- 2 containers plain yogurt (32 ounce)
- 4 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, mashed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Working in batches, blend until smooth in a blender. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Garnish with dill.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.