Mar 23rd, 2011 by Lisa
Olive Oil Dipping Sauce Recipe
A flavorful dipping sauce made with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese. A perfect appetizer for any Italian menu.
Inspired by Eat, Pray, Love
Prep time: 5 minutes Serves: 2-3 per plate
Although I wrote specific amounts below, I usually just eyeball all the ingredients and it is ready in about a minute.
- 3 turns with quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. On a small plate, make 3 turns with the olive oil. Drizzle on the balsamic vinegar. Add the seasonings. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with crusty bread.
Instead of using a salt shaker, a salt server would be a nice touch.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.