Aug 14th, 2010 by Lisa
Fresh Pesto Recipe
Pesto is very easy to make at home. Once you have tasted fresh pesto, you won’t ever want to go back to packaged.
Inspired by The Art of Racing in the Rain
Prep time: 5 minutes Makes: about 1/2 cup
- 2 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine the basil leaves, garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, pine nuts and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse until blended.
- While holding down pulse button, slowly add the olive oil until desired consistency.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.