Jul 10th, 2012 by Annie
Spinach and Red Grape Crunchy Salad Recipe
This is a recipe my sister Marilyn shared with me. Fresh spinach, red grapes, red onion, sesame sticks and crunchy toasted pine nuts are tossed together with a raspberry vinaigrette.
Inspired by The Year of the Gadfly
Prep Time: 15 minutes Servings: 8
- 1 pound of baby spinach
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup salted sesame sticks*
- 1/2 cup of pine nuts, toasted**
- 1 jar of raspberry vinaigrette, chilled
- Wash and pat dry baby spinach. Place in large serving bowl. Top with grapes, onion, sesame sticks and pine nuts.
- Serve with chilled raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
** I toast my pine nuts by placing them in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Shake the pan until the pine nuts are golden brown.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.