Apr 15th, 2011 by Marilyn
Romaine Salad Recipe
This salad is very versatile. Take the following ingredients and add as much or as little to suit your tastes.
Inspired by Solomon’s Oak (Click here for more book club ideas for Solomon’s Oak by Jo-Ann Mapson)
Prep Time: 15 minutes Servings: 6-8
- Romaine lettuce, wash well and pat dry
- Purple onion, cut into thin rings
- Tomatoes, I used grape tomatoes and sliced in half
- Black olives, I used Kalamata olives
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Blue cheese dressing
- Wash Romaine lettuce and pat dry. Rip leaves into bite size pieces.
- Toss first 5 ingredients together. Top with croutons and grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with Blue cheese dressing.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.