Sep 2nd, 2010 by Annie
Peachy Keen Fruit Salad Recipe
This peachy fruit salad is perfect for a southern summer!
Inspired by Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
Prep time: 20 minutes Chill time: 30 minutes Serves: 8
- 1 1/2 cups ripe peaches, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups ripe apricots, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup sweet Madeira wine
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- about 1/2 cup Madeira wine to drizzle over whipped topping
- Mix together all salad ingredients. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. Taste juices and add more wine if needed.
- Prepare topping by beating whipping cream until peaks form. Continue beating while gradually adding sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Serve fruit in individual cups. Dollop fruit cups with whipped cream and drizzle Madeira wine over each.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.