Prep time: 15 minutes | Serves: 6 | Chill time: 8 hours
- 10 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup raisins (or dried cranberries)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp & crumbled
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 10 ounce package of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, raisins, red onion, bacon, sunflower kernels, and peas.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Combine and chill salad 8 hours or overnight.