Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 1 hour | Serves: 8
- 2 chicken breasts, halved, skinned and boned
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Romaine lettuce, or your favorite mixture of greens
- Rinse chicken breasts and place in a large pot of water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken breasts are done, about 45 minutes. Remove chicken from pot and allow to cool.
- Chop up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Place in large bowl. Add chopped celery and onion, walnuts, and grape halves to chicken.
- In another bowl, mix together mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Add to chicken mixture. Pour whipping cream in medium bowl and whip until peaks form. Gently fold into chicken mixture. Taste for more salt or pepper. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Serve over fresh romaine lettuce or your favorite mixture of greens.