Thanksgiving Turkey Club Recipe
When you have leftover turkey and cranberry sauce from your Thanksgiving dinner, this is a satisfying sandwich to serve. The flavors of the cranberry, bacon, muenster cheese and turkey in this sandwich go together well.
Inspired by Must Love Dogs
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes (bacon) Serves: 6
- 6 kaiser rolls
- 6 thick sliced turkey breast (from Thanksgiving turkey or deli)
- 6 slices muenster cheese or your favorite cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 purple onion
- 6 leaves of lettuce
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread (recipe below)
1. Cook the bacon in a preheated 425 degree oven in a shallow baking dish for about 15 minutes. Place bacon on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
2. Slice open the Kaiser rolls and begin assembly of the sandwich:
- Spread Cranberry Spread on both sides of kaiser roll.
- Place lettuce on bottom half of roll then add
- Muenster cheese or your favorite cheese
3. Put top on sandwich and slice in half. Serve with Sweet Potato Fries Recipe and pickle spear.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
4 ounce cream cheese, softened1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce1 tablespoon Dijon mustard1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoon chopped pecans
Mix softened cream cheese, cranberry sauce, Dijon mustard and honey with a fork, smashing cranberries as you mix. Add pecans and mix well.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.