Oven Baked Slider Recipe
When you need to make hamburgers for a crowd and don’t want to slave over the grill, try this recipe. The meat for these mini sliders is spread out on a cookie sheet and baked in the oven. The meat is then cut into squares. In addition to the usual garnishes, I topped my burger with a horseradish bacon dip made from a packaged mix, which took the hamburger to a whole new level.
Inspired by 11/22/63
Prep: 15 minutes + at least one hour in refrigerator Cook time: 12 minutes Makes: 24 sandwiches
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup steak sauce (A1, Worcestershire)
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 24 dinner rolls
- Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, onions, pickles, lettuce, cheese
- Thoroughly combine the beef, soup mix, eggs, bread crumbs, steak sauce and seasonings and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly in the cookie sheet and press into the pan. Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes
- Cut the meat into 24 squares. Cut the rolls in half and top with meat and the desired condiments/garnishes.
Copyright © 2015 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.