Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Sandwich Recipe
These book-shaped sandwiches were inspired by Fahrenheit 451. I used my small square soy sauce dishes to form the puff pastry into a book shape (see below). You can stuff with your favorite filling.
Prep: 10 minutes (allow 40 minutes for pastry to thaw) | Bake: About 15 minutes
- 1 box refrigerated puff pastry dough
- Filling of your choice. I used ham and cheese.
- Allow the frozen pastry to thaw 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Form the pastry into a book shape using a square oven proof object (I used my soy sauce dish) and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Fill with your favorite sandwich filling.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.