Avocado and Tomato Sandwiches Recipe
Avocados and garden tomatoes make a good summertime sandwich.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Servings: 10
- 1 loaf of wheat or sourdough bread
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1 head of dark green leafy lettuce or spinach leaves
- 4 large tomatoes
- Any reduced fat cream cheese (you can find many flavors at your local grocery store).
- Slice the bread into your desired thickness.
- Cut avocado into slices and lightly salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry lettuce or spinach.
- Wash and slice tomatoes into thick slices.
- Generously spread cream cheese onto slices of bread.
- Then layer lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado slices.
- Top with remaining slice of bread and enjoy.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.