Vermont Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe
I absolutely love creamy fudge and this maple flavored fudge with walnuts is both delicious and easy to make.
Inspired by Midwives
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Yield: about 16 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8×8-inch square pan with foil and spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Add butter, brown sugar, and evaporated milk to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a full boil, reduce heat to medium and boil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in maple flavoring and vanilla. Thoroughly mix in powdered sugar. Transfer fudge to a stand mixer or use a hand mixer and beat fudge on medium speed for several minutes until thick and smooth. Stir in walnuts and pour into prepared, foil-lined pan.
- Allow fudge to cool for about 2 hours, then cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Remove fudge from refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting into 1-inch squares. Store fudge in an air-tight container.
Recipe Source: Tummy Treasure
Copyright © 2015 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.