Vanilla Hard Sauce Recipe
This vanilla hard sauce is made with lemon juice and nutmeg, giving it a fresh spicy flavor.
Prep time: 6 minutes
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Beat the butter until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Sift in half of the powdered sugar and mix well. Stir in the vanilla, lemon juice and nutmeg.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar until desired consistency.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.