Vanilla Cookie with White Chocolate Recipe
These skinny cookies have white chocolate at the tip to resemble a Qtip.
I used my BonJour Cookie Factory to create this effect. This yummy recipe came with the cookie press.
Inspired by The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Prep: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Makes: 30 sticks
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- White chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer at high speed, beat until light and fluffy. Adjust speed to medium and beat in eggs, vanilla and salt. Add in heaping spoonfuls of flour, beating well after each addition, taking care to scrape down sides of bowl until all flour has been incorporated. Dough should be stiff.
- Place dough in the Cookie Factory barrel and attach a round disk. Make long thin lines with the dough.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and dip one end of the cookie stick (be gentle so the cookie does not break) . Place on a wire rack and allow to harden.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.