Ultra Vanilla Cake with Fluffy Marshmallow Frosting Recipe
This simply delicious vanilla cake mix based recipe is topped with a wonderfully rich and creamy marshmallow frosting.
Inspired by Winter’s Tale
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 40 minutes Serves: 1 large cake
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 3½-ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- 4 sticks (2 cups) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 16-ounce container of Marshmallow Fluff or 2 7-ounce containers of Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Cream*
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two round cake pans.
- Beat all ingredients together, except the chopped white chocolate chips, in large bowl with mixer on low just to moisten. Then beat on medium 2 minutes. Stir in chips. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Frosting: In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy. Sift in the powdered sugar, then beat until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla, then stir in the marshmallow cream until well blended.
|*One 16-ounce container of this:||or two 7-ounce containers of this:
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.