Summer Strawberries Recipe
These strawberries can be served alone or added as a topping to angel food cake, Greek yogurt, or ice cream.
Inspired by Jemima J
Prep time: 5 minutes Chill Time: 3 hours Makes 6 servings
- 1 large pack of fresh summer strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Dash of pepper
- Wash strawberries then remove stems.
- If strawberries are large cut them in half.
- Add vinegar, pepper, and sugar to strawberries. Toss to coat the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for a least 3 hours. The flavor will really come through if you can refrigerate overnight.
- These strawberries are delicious served alone but can also be added as a topping to angel food cake, Greek yogurt, or ice cream.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.