Jul 4th, 2010 by Lisa
Summer Berries and Cream Recipe
This is a great summer or Fourth of July dessert, very light and refreshing. The mini cheesecakes fit perfectly in the bottom of a margarita glass and adds the perfect touch of sweetness.
Prep time: 30 minutes Cook time: 12-15 minutes Serves: The recipe makes 24 mini cheesecakes.
- 2 packages of rolled refrigerated pie dough
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 24 cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Unroll the refrigerated pie dough and thin slightly with a rolling pin. Cut the refrigerated dough with a 3 inch round cookie cutter and place in the mini muffin tin cups.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, orange juice concentrate, vanilla and flour with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Fill the prepared muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Top with whipped cream and then blueberries and raspberries.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.