Dec 20th, 2010 by Marilyn
Strawberry and Bailey’s Fool Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes Servings: 6
- 1 pint strawberries, washed and hulled, with 6 reserved
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Chill 6 stem dessert dishes while preparing the fruit.
- In a food processor or blender, purée the strawberries until smooth.
- In a small bowl, with an electric mixer on high speed, whip the cream until stiff. Add half the strawberry purée and the Baileys to the cream and blend until smooth.
- Remove dessert dishes from refrigerator and spoon the strawberry/cream mix into the bottom quarter of each. Spoon on a layer of fruit purée, and continue to alternate layers of cream with fruit. Slice the reserved strawberries over the top of each glass and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.