Jul 4th, 2010 by Lisa
Red, White and Blueberry Mini Cheesecake Recipe
These mini cheesecakes topped with whipped cream, blueberries and raspberries are perfect for your Fourth of July party.
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 12-15 minutes Makes: 24 mini cheesecakes
- 2 packages of rolled refrigerated pie dough
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 24 cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Unroll the refrigerated pie dough and thin slightly with a rolling pin. Cut the refrigerated dough with a 3 inch round cookie cutter and place in the mini muffin cups.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, orange juice concentrate, vanilla and flour with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Fill the prepared muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Top with the whipped cream and then blueberries and raspberries.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.