Quick Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Here is a quick summer dessert that will do the trick.
- 1 can whole wheat biscuits
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream
- Strawberries for garnish
- Bake the biscuits according to the directions.
- Mix the strawberries and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Slice them and place the bottom on a plate. Layer with strawberries, the whipped cream. Top with the top of the biscuit.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry for garnish
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.