PBR Tiny Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecakes Recipe
This fun dessert is rich and creamy with the scrumptious flavors of chocolate, espresso, and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
Inspired by The Year of the Gadfly
Prep Time: 30 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours Servings: 10
- 10-12 ounce package of chocolate cookies (yield about 4 cups of crumbs)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse until fine crumbs are formed. Add melted butter and pulse several more times until combined.
- Press crumbs into bottom of 7 to 8-ounce custard bowls (you will need about 10) or dessert/cordial glasses using fingertips. You will need about 1/4 cup per bowl. Set aside and reserve remaining crumbs.
- In a large bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until well combined, scraping sides as needed. Beat in beer, cocoa and salt. In a small bowl dissolve together the espresso powder and vanilla. Beat into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust in custard bowls (about 1/2 cup bowl).
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar and beer together until light and fluffy. Top each cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over top. Chill at least 2 hours or until ready serve.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.