Jul 10th, 2012 by Annie
PBR Tiny Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecakes Recipe
This dessert is rich and creamy with the scrumptious flavors of chocolate, espresso, and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
Inspired by The Year of the Gadfly
Prep Time: 30 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours Servings: 10
- 10-12 ounce package of chocolate cookies (yield about 4 cups of crumbs)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse until fine crumbs are formed. Add melted butter and pulse several more times until combined.
- Press crumbs into bottom of 7 to 8-ounce custard bowls (you will need about 10) or dessert/cordial glasses using fingertips. You will need about 1/4 cup per bowl. Set aside and reserve remaining crumbs.
- In a large bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until well combined, scraping sides as needed. Beat in beer, cocoa and salt. In a small bowl dissolve together the espresso powder and vanilla. Beat into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust in custard bowls (about 1/2 cup bowl).
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar and beer together until light and fluffy. Top each cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over top. Chill at least 2 hours or until ready serve.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.