Oct 19th, 2010 by Marilyn
Mixed Berry Parfait Recipe
This mixed berry parfait is a healthy dessert that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Berries are a wonderful source of Vitamin C and contain antioxidants. These antioxidants protect the body from cell damage.
Inspired by Promise Me
Prep Time: 15 minutes Servings: 6
- 32 ounce organic vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries, washed
- 1 cup blackberries, washed
- 1 cup raspberries, washed
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- fresh juice from half of lime
- Fresh mint sprig for garnish
- Combine berries in a medium bowl. Add sugar and fresh lime juice, gently stir.
- Fill dessert dish 1/3 full with yogurt. Add a layer of berries to fill dish 2/3 full.
- Add a dollop of yogurt on top of berries. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.