Kelly’s Sugar Cookie Recipe
This is the absolute best sugar cookie recipe in the world!
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 8-10 minutes Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup Butter Flavored Crisco
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Sugar
- Beat sugar and shortening at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, syrup and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add combined dry ingredients at low speed. Mix until well blended.
- Shape dough into balls and roll in sugar.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, depending on size and thickness of dough balls. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 2 minutes, then remove from cookie sheets to cool.
Copyright © 2014 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.