Sep 26th, 2010 by Marilyn
Honey Vanilla Pudding Recipe
This creamy pudding is flavored with honey and vanilla.
Inspired by The Hunger Games Trilogy
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Honey and chopped cashews for garnish
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat 1 1/2 cups milk until bubbles form at the edges.
- In a medium bowl, combine cornstarch and salt in 1/2 cup cold milk. Slowly pour mixture into hot milk, stirring to dissolve. Continue stirring, cook until mixture thickens, approximately 10-12 minutes. Do not allow to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in honey, vanilla and butter. Pour into serving dishes and chill.
- Garnish with honey swirl and chopped cashews before serving.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.