May 7th, 2012 by Lisa
Chocolate Milkshake Pie Recipe
This refreshing frozen pie is made with chocolate ice cream and chocolate pudding. You can purchase a ready made graham cracker pie crust, making this dish so easy to put together.
Inspired by 11/22/63
Prep: 8 minutes Freeze time: 1 hour Makes: 1 pie
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a medium bowl, blend the ice cream and milk until smooth. Add the pudding mix and mix thoroughly. Pour into the pie crust and freeze for at least an hour. Garnish with whipped cream.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.