Cute baby shower idea!
Prep: 20 minutes Cook time: about 1 minute in microwave Makes: 20 candy pacifiers
- 30 melting wafers in your desired color
- 20 lemon drops
- 20 life savers
- Melt 10 of the wafers to make the glue that will hold everything together. Place the wafers in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and place back in the microwave for 30 more seconds if not completely melted.
- Place a small drop of the melted wafer on another melting wafer and hold for about 30 seconds until it is set. Set aside as you adhere the lemon drops to the rest of the wafers.
- Place the lemon drop through a wire rack. See picture below.
- Place a drop of the melted wafers on top of the wafer and attach the lifesaver, holding it for about 30 seconds until it is set. Let them stand until the melted wafer glue has hardened.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.