Prep: 15 minutes| Freeze: 12 hours | Serves: 10
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 4 cups ginger ale
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add all juices and vodka and stir to blend.
- Freeze mixture in pitcher or freezer-safe container.
- One hour before serving time, transfer mixture to punch bowl and add ginger ale. As mixture thaws, break into slush with a long spoon.
This recipe from Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews.