Peppermint Tea Recipe
Peppermint tea is sweetened with honey and flavored with lemon. Served hot in the winter, this tea is soothing and warming. Served over ice in the summer, this tea is refreshing and thirst quenching. I like to serve this tea on Christmas morning.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4
- 4 peppermint flavored Chamomile tea bags
- 4 cups of water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon wedges
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil. Place the tea bags in a tea cup. Pour water over tea bags and allow tea to steep for 6 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir in honey and lemon juice. Serve in tea cups with a lemon wedge.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil. Place tea bags in 2-quart pitcher. Pour water over tea bags and allow tea to steep for 6 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir in remaining 2 cups of water, honey and lemon juice. Serve in tall glass filled with ice.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.