Melon Madness Martini Recipe
This colorful martini is made with melon liqueur, vodka and pineapple juice. A melon madness martini would be refreshing while lounging poolside or could be a festive martini for Christmas or St. Patrick’s Day.
Prep: 5 minutes | Serves: 8
- 20 ounces (2 1/2 cups) chilled vodka
- 16 ounces (2 cups) chilled melon liqueur
- 12 ounces ( 1 1/2 cups) pineapple juice
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 8 lime twists
- Combine the vodka, melon liqueur, pineapple juice and ice into a martini pitcher and stir well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a lime twist.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.