Margarita (Therapy) Recipe
If you’re in the mood for a very special, not too sweet Margarita, then don’t scrimp on the tequila or orange liqueur. The therapeutic effects are simply amazing.
Inspired by Caramelo
Preparation time: 10 minutes Yield: 1 large pitcher
- 2 cups of good tequila
- 2 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice (about 20 or more limes)
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 1/2 cup sugar, or more if you prefer a sweeter margarita
- 1 can of beer
- lime wedges
- margarita salt or kosher salt
- In large pitcher, add tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice, Cointreau, sugar and beer. Mix well.
- Fill pitcher will ice.
- Prepare glasses by running lime wedge over edge of glass. Pour margarita salt on small plate and dip rim of glass in salt.
- Fill glasses and enjoy!
Copyright © 2014 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.