Feb 25th, 2011 by Annie
Middle Eastern Lemonade Recipe
Nothing tastes better than fresh squeezed lemonade on a hot and sultry day. This Arabic limonada is flavored with orange blossom water and garnished with fresh mint. It is wonderful!
Inspired by The Moses Expedition
Prep Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4-6
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup lemon juice (you’ll need 4-6 lemons depending on size)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar, to taste
- The grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons orange-blossom water or orange liqueur
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Mix water and sugar together until sugar dissolves. Mix in lemon juice, zest, and orange-blossom
- Pour over crushed ice and garnish with mint leaves.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.