Golden Apple Sangria Recipe
One of my favorite ways to get a party started is with a fruity sangria. You can use a variety of fruits to match the season. I often walk the grocery store aisles and choose fruit that I think would look good together.
Inspired by The Forgotten Garden
Prep: 10 minutes Makes: 1 pitcher
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 golden apples
- Other assorted fruit - I used key limes and plumcots.
- 1 1/2 cups club soda
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Apple cider ice cubes
- Pour apple cider into ice cube trays or silicone baking pans* to get a variety of shapes.
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the Prosecco, brandy and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Add fruit, club soda and cinnamon sticks and stir.
- Chill until ready to serve. This tastes better if made the night before.
- Add the ice cubes to the pitcher and serve.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.