Cafe Latte Recipe
I do not have an espresso machine, so when I am craving a cafe latte, I whisk some milk in a saucepan to create foam. It only takes a minute and turns regular coffee into a creamy sensation. The vanilla extract adds a subtle flavor that I can’t do without.
Inspired by The Girl Who Played With Fire
Prep time: Less than a minute Cook time: 1-2 minutes Makes: 4 servings
- 4 cups of brewed espresso
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate for garnish
- Whisk the milk and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until foamy, which takes just a minute or two.
- Using a spoon to hold back the foam, pour the milk into the espresso, then spoon the foam on top.
- Garnish with cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate.
Or just eat these:
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.