Apple Cider Martini Recipe
This Apple Cider Martini is way too good for my own good!
Inspired by The Good Thief
Prep Time: 10 minutes Makes: 8 martinis
- 16 ounces apple cider
- 16 ounces vodka
- 8 ounces brandy
- 8 ounces Cointreau
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (juice of 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar (caster)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- Combine martini ingredients.
- Fill martini shaker with crushed ice and fill with martini mixture. Shake and strain into two martini glasses. Repeat three times for 8 martinis.
- Garnish each martini with a cinnamon stick.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.