Vegetable Dip Recipe
This creamy vegetable dip is made with garlic and chili powder and tastes great with all kinds of vegetables.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine all the ingredients together. I like to use my immersion hand blender to make it really creamy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.