Jul 10th, 2012 by Annie
Tina’s Olive and Pecan Bites Recipe
My friend Tina makes these olive appetizers every New Year’s Eve. These olives can also be served at Halloween since they do look an awful lot like eyeballs!
Inspired by The Year of the Gadfly
Prep Time: 15 minutes Servings: 8
- 18-20 Queen olives, stuffed with pimento
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of finely chopped pecans
- Drain the oil off the olives and gently pat with paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Working with your hands, cover each olive completely with a pat of cream cheese.
- Roll cream cheese covered olives in chopped pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, half each olive.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.