Spicy Cranberry Relish Recipe
This cranberry relish is spicy and can be as hot or mild as you like. Cilantro and comino are added for extra freshness and zing. My husband David, who isn’t a fan of cranberry sauce, ate this Spicy Cranberry Relish with relish!
Prep time: 5 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours Serves: a party
- 2 14-ounce cans of whole cranberry sauce
- 3 jalapenoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoons comino (cumin)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 8-oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- In a medium bowl, add cranberry sauce. Gently mash the cranberries just a bit with fork. Stir in jalapeno, onion, cilantro, comino, and fresh lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, place each cream cheese bar on a separate serving plate. Spoon Spicy Cranberry Relish over each cream cheese bar and serve with water crackers.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.