Aug 31st, 2010 by Annie
Spicy Cranberry Relish Recipe
My husband David, who isn’t a fan of cranberry sauce, ate this Spicy Cranberry Relish with relish!
Prep time: 5 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours Serves: a party
- 2 14-ounce cans of whole cranberry sauce
- 3 jalapenoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoons comino (cumin)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 8-oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- In a medium bowl, add cranberry sauce. Gently mash the cranberries just a bit with fork. Stir in jalapeno, onion, cilantro, comino, and fresh lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, place each cream cheese bar on a separate serving plate. Spoon Spicy Cranberry Relish over each cream cheese bar and serve with water crackers.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.