Spicy and Sweet Ramen Noodle Snack Mix Recipe
I love snack mixes, especially when spicy and sweet flavors are combined. This recipe is made with chili ramen noodles, pretzels, Chex® cereal, pecans, and M&M’s® chocolate candies.
Inspired by Salvage the Bones
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Servings: 12
- 2 3-ounce packages chili ramen noodle soup mix, such as Maruchan Ramen Chili
- 2 cups rice, corn, or wheat Chex® cereal
- 1 cup bite size pretzels
- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups plain M&M’s® chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Break up ramen noodles into bite size pieces and place in large bowl. Reserve flavor packets.
- Mix the Chex® cereal, pretzels, and pecans with the ramen noodles.
- In a small bowl, mix together the reserved ramen noodle packets, oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Slowly pour over ramen/cereal mixture and stir until well coated.
- Spread mixture in large baking sheet with sides and place in oven for 1 hour. Stir mixture every 15 minutes during baking.
- Allow mixture to cool completely, then stir in M&M’s® . Store snack mix in an airtight container.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.