Nov 29th, 2010 by Marilyn
Pineapple Lime Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
These bacon wrapped shrimp are marinated in a pineapple lime Tabasco mixture that gives them a burst of flavor.
Inspired by Blue Christmas
Prep Time: 15 minutes Marinate Time: at least 30 minutes Cook Time: 10-15 minutes Servings: 4
- 12 large shrimp
- Juice of 4 fresh limes
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 6 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 12 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a baking rack inside a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix lime juice, Tabasco, and pineapple preserves in a gallon sized zip-lock bag. Add shrimp and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Clean and devein the shrimp, removing the shell and tail. Wrap with 1/2 slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Place the shrimp on the rack and bake wrapped shrimp in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. The bacon should be crisp, and the shrimp pink and tender.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.