Mini Crab Cakes Recipe
These bite size crab cakes are perfect for any beach inspired book club party.
They go very well with Garlic Aioli.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/2 cup plus 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the crab meat, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, egg, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, horseradish and onion powder
- Form into about 28 small crab cakes. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Place 1 cup breadcrumbs on a plate. Lightly coat the crab cakes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Cook the crab cakes until lightly browned on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Place on a platter and garnish with lemon wedges.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.