Aug 21st, 2010 by Lisa
Mini Crab Cakes Recipe
These little crab cakes can be served as an appetizer or main dish. They go very well with Garlic Aioli.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/2 cup plus 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the crab meat, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, egg, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, horseradish and onion powder
- Form into about 28 small crab cakes. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Place 1 cup breadcrumbs on a plate. Lightly coat the crab cakes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Cook the crab cakes until lightly browned on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Place on a platter and garnish with lemon wedges.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.