I served this Kinko’s Corn Dog Recipe with a Honey Mustard Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15-17 minutes | Servings: 12
- 36 Little Smokies sausages
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 36 pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out crescent rolls and cut into two equal triangles so you end up with 16 pieces of dough. Lay one sausage in cut crescent triangle and roll dough around sausage. Use your hands to smooth and seal the dough and then gently roll between palms to make them look like a corn dog.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining sausages and dough.
- Cook for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Using a shish kabob skewer, poke into one end of corn dog. Remove skewer and replace with a pretzel stick. Place on serving plate and serve with honey mustard sauce.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 8 ounce container of sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
Whisk all ingredients together until creamy consistency.