Ham and Cheese Pastry Recipe
This easy ham and cheese pastry recipe makes a great hearty appetizer. It can also be served for brunch.
- 2 boxes of refrigerated rolled pie crusts
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup ham
- 1/2 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line the muffin cups with the pie crust
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust lined muffin cups, stirring the mixture in the bowl occasionally as the ham and cheese will tend to settle on the bottom.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.