Mar 18th, 2011 by Lisa
Cucumber Sandwiches with Dill Recipe
Cucumber sandwiches were commonly served during afternoon tea time. A sliced baguette is topped with flavored cream cheese, a cucumber slice and a sprig of dill.
Inspired by A Room With A View
Prep: 10 minutes Serves: 8
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 ounce), softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package dry Italian salad dressing mix (0.7 ounce)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Dill sprigs for garnish
- French baguette, thinly sliced
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and Italian mix in a medium bowl. Mix in the dill.
- Spread mixture on the baguette slices and top with a cucumber. Place a dill sprig on top of each sandwich. Place on a platter to serve.
Serving Platter Recommendations:
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.